Johnny Depp - my idol despite all his troubles

I remember when I started rehearsing, with my theatre association, my first comedy of errors, I was a newbie and I didn't have much of an idea about acting and drama. But, suddenly, two weeks before the performance I saw the "Pirates of the Caribbean" film. From that moment, Johnny Depp became my reference to follow in terms of the acting world.

My inspiration, my idol! I think lots of people have known his name. In fact, he's one of the most versatile actors of his day and age in Hollywood. He has played in many films. Besides, he's also a director, producer, and musician. But, why make him became my inspiration? 

Of course, he won many awards and he had a successful job, but for me, its greatest value is the ability to interpret different characters in a poles apart registration. 

John Christopher Depp - this is his real name - was born in Owensboro (Kentucky), on June 9, 1963. He is the last of four brothers. 

Although his career was successful, not only good things happened to him. He also had some bad times in his life, such as, he got into jail many times and he has had bad relationships.

In light of the above, the keen things and moments he had could be more significant for me to outweigh the bad times that made him down. At least, he has proven that he can go the distance. This is why his life is an inspiration for me because far away from became famous, he's still honorable and he's still a caring person. In other words, he's still the same as he was.



Comentarios